Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2009

Edinburgh.


I finally booked my tickets to go and visit Edinburgh next weekend. And I'm pretty excited. I've planned to visit the city since I've read my first Inspector Rebus-novel and heard about the Burke and Hare murders for the first time. And the proximity of Scotland to Ireland should have made a visit possible much earlier, but I kept postponing it time and time again. Anyhow, thanks to the upcoming bank holiday here in Ireland I'll be finally able to sample some Haggis. And will stick to the local ales, as I am no big fan of Whisky (or Whiskey, for that matter). Other things on my list include the haunted Real Mary King's Close and of course Rebus' local drinking den, the Oxford Bar. And may also check out My Latest Novel later on Saturday..

(Image via)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Mitsubishi 3000GT Turbo
    ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it

    AntwortenLöschen