Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008

Ich packe meine Tasche...

To participate in the brilliant X-mas competition of the Stylespion (and to win an Asus EEE) , I'll entertain you now with a list of the content of my "mobility"-bag.

The bag itself is either a 2nd-hand NATO sling bag that I stole from an appartment liquidation of a dead relative, or a Berghaus-rucksack - most of the time filled with:

- a Moleskine pocket diary
- a Moleskine notebook (blank)
- my Waterman Phileas ball pen and fountain pen (in a nice leather sheath)
- a book (currently: "Life and how to live it" by Daniel Mayhew)
- my digital camera (a crappy Kodak Easyshare with the smallest display on earth)

And that's about it. And yes, I am name-dropping to impress you with my artistical Moleskine dependency.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen